- Applied Human Anatomy 1
- Biomechanics 1
- Biomechanics 2
- Biomechanics and neuromuscular control strategies of sporting maneuvers
- Injury prevention, specifically non-contact anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries in sport
- Knee osteoarthritis (OA) progression through gait analysis
- Sex bias associated with ACL injuries and knee OA progression
- Industry based research collaborations evaluating new footwear products to help enhance performance and comfort, and minimize risk of injury in athletes
- Assistant Coach for Acadia University Women's Soccer Team
- Trustee for Pictou Academy Education Foundation (PAEF) and Chair of Bursary Committee
- Community Board Member and Secretary for Wolfville Children’s Centre
- Goreham J, Landry S, Kozey J, Smith B, Ladouceur M (Sports Biomechanics. 2020 Aug; 26: 1-16) Using principal component analysis to investigate pacing strategies in elite international canoe kayak sprint races.
- Davis E, Hubley-Kozey C, Landry S, Ikeda D, Stanish W, Astephen Wilson J (Clinical Biomechanics. 2019 Jan; 61: 233-9) Longitudinal evidence supporting the relationship between 3-year radiographic progression of knee osteoarthritis and joint level mechanics.
- Steeves D, Thornley L, Goreham J, Jordan M, Landry S, Fowles J (International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2019 Apr; 14(4): 486-92) Reliability and validity of a novel trunk strength assessment for high performance sprint flatwater kayakers.
- Del Bel M, Jones M, Fairfax A, Steele K, Landry S (Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2017 Oct; 36: 65-72) Effect of leg dominance and sex on neuromuscular control patterns in children performing unanticipated side-cuts.
- Racine Hallin EC, Delehanty KRS, Landry S, Lattimer LJ. (2022) Examination of postural control in individuals with and without concussion history across static and dynamic dual tasks. 2022 World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy World Congress XI, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- DeVita P, Aeles J, Row Lazzarini B, Darkenwald T, Zaferiou A, Landry S. (2021) Why I participate in National Biomechanics Day. 45th Meeting of the American Society of Biomechanics, Virtual, United States.
- Cadle SA, Holland SM, Landry SC, Lattimer LJ. (2021) Neuromuscular fatigue of hip joint stabilizers and its influence on female hip and knee kinematics during dynamic tasks. 2021 Canadian Athletic Therapists Association Conference, Virtual, Canada.
- Davis E, Landry SC, Wilson J. (2021) The effect of sport type and knee mechanics on MRI detected changes in the knees of female collegiate athletes. 21st Biennial Meeting of the Canadian Society for Biomechanics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Klein C, Landry SC, Lattimer L. (2020) Sex differences in lower extremity kinematics during dynamic jump landing task following neuromuscular fatigue of the hip extensors and knee flexors. 2020 Canadian Athletic Therapists Association Conference, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Tan C, Landry S. (2019) Effect of sex and age on lower extremity sagittal plane asymmetry during single and double leg drop jump landings. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Hatt E, Landry S. (2019) Understanding differences between sex, leg and sport on ankle joint angles and moments during cutting and jumping movements. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Davis E, Astephen Wilson J, Kivell M, Landry S. (2019) Lower extremity joint moment patterns demonstrate sex-dependant and independent changes throughout puberty. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- DeVita P, Shultz S, Furlong L, Carpes F, Aeles J, Landry S. (2019) The Internationalization of National Biomechanics Day (NBD). 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.