- Applied Human Anatomy 1
- Biomechanics 1
- Biomechanics 2
- Biomechanics and neuromuscular control strategies of sporting maneuvers
- Injury prevention, specifically non-contact anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries in sport
- Knee osteoarthritis (OA) progression through gait analysis
- Sex bias associated with ACL injuries and knee OA progression
- Industry based research collaborations (e.g. adidas), evaluating new footwear products to help enhance performance and comfort, and minimize risk of injury in athletes
- Assistant Coach for Acadia University Women's Soccer Team
- Organizing Committee for John MacIntyre Memorial Annual Golf Tournament
- Co-Chair for 2018 Biennial Meeting of the Canadian Society for Biomechanics (CSB) in Halifax NS
- Trustee for Pictou Academy Education Foundation (PAEF) and Chair of Bursary Committee
- Community Board Member and Secretary for Wolfville Children’s Centre
Davis E, Hubley-Kozey C, Landry S, Ikeda D, Stanish W, Astephen Wilson J (Clinical Biomechanics. 2019 Jan; 61: 233-9) Longitudinal evidence supporting the relationship between 3-year radiographic progression of knee osteoarthritis and joint level mechanics.
Steeves D, Thornley L, Goreham J, Jordan M, Landry S, Fowles J (International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2018 Oct; 9: 1-27) Reliability and validity of a novel trunk strength assessment for high performance sprint flatwater kayakers.
Del Bel M, Jones M, Fairfax A, Steele K, Landry S (Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2017 July) Effect of leg dominance and sex on neuromuscular control patterns in children performing unanticipated side-cuts. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2017.07.005
Amiri P, Hubley-Kozey C, Landry S, Stanish W, Astephen Wilson J. (Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2015 Dec; 25(6): 951-8) Obesity is associated with prolonged activity of the quadriceps and gastrocnemii muscles during gait. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2015.10.007
Landry S, Nigg B, Tecante K. (Footwear Science. 2012 June; 4(2): 101-14) Walking in an unstable Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) shoe introduces kinematic and kinetic changes at the hip, knee and ankle prior to and after a six week accommodation period: A comprehensive analysis using Principal Component Analysis (PCA). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19424280.2012.684448
Klein C, Landry SC, Lattimer L. (2020) Sex differences in lower extremity kinematics during dynamic jump landing task following neuromuscular fatigue of the hip extensors and knee flexors. 2020 Canadian Athletic Therapists’ Association Conference, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Tan C, Landry S. (2019) Effect of sex and age on lower extremity sagittal plane asymmetry during single and double leg drop jump landings. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Hatt E, Landry S. (2019) Understanding differences between sex, leg and sport on ankle joint angles and moments during cutting and jumping movements. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Davis E, Astephen Wilson J, Kivell M, Landry S. (2019) Lower extremity joint moment patterns demonstrate sex-dependant and independent changes throughout puberty. 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
DeVita P, Shultz S, Furlong L, Carpes F, Aeles J, Landry S. (2019) The Internationalization of National Biomechanics Day (NBD). 27th Congress of International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.