Office: AAC 385E
- Outdoor Leader 1 & 2
- Intro. to Canoe Tripping
- Intro. to Sea Kayaking
- Bike Touring
- Coastal Hiking
- Advanced Canoeing
- Advanced Survival
- Adventure Education
- Outdoor Recreation Management
- Outdoor technology and it’s effects on risk management.
- Outdoor leadership techniques and issues.
- Wilderness skills for the 21st
- Primitive living and survival skills.
- Adventure education program development and delivery.
- Advisor on outdoor and adventure programming for local at-risk youth schools.
- Staff training for several children’s camps.
- Outdoor skills and risk management advisor to local community departments.
- Safety sea kayaker and training assistant for the “Big Swim” fund raiser for Brigadoon Children’s Camp.
- Mentor to students who show significant interest in outdoor and adventure.