Office: AAC 385E
- Human Anatomy I Laboratory
- Physical Activity for Older Adults
- Physical Activity for Chronic Conditions
- Motor Learning Laboratory
- Human Anatomy II Laboratory
- Certified Athletic Therapist, Canadian Athletic Therapist Association
- Physical literacy in children and adolescents
- Lower extremity injury risk identification and prevention
- Continuous pressure testing for chronic exertional compartment syndrome
- Nova Scotia Representative, Atlantic Provinces Athletic Therapists’ Association
- Former Ethics Committee Member, Canadian Athletic Therapists’ Association
- Former Board of Director, Corporation des Thérapeutes du Sport du Québec
- Jimenez-Garcia JA. Hong CK, Miller MB, DeMont RD. The Child Focused Injury Risk Screening Tool (ChildFIRST) for 8-12-year-old Children: A Validation Study Using a Modified Delphi Method. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science.2020;24(3):235-246. https://doi.org/10.1080/1091367X.2020.1793344
- Miller MB, Jimenez-Garcia JA. Hong CK, DeMont RD. Assessing Movement Competence and Screening for Injury Risk in 8-12-year-Old Children: Reliability of the Child Focused Injury Risk Screening Tool (ChildFIRST). Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science. 2020;24(3):205-217. https://doi.org/10.1080/1091367X.2020.1781129
- Miller MB, Roumanis MJ, Kakinami L, Dover DC. Chronic Pain Patients’ Kinesiophobia and Catastrophizing are Associated with Activity Intensity at Different Times of the Day. Jour Pain Res. 2020;13:273-284. https://doi.org/10.2147/JPR.S230039
- Miller MB, Jimenez-Garcia JA, Hong CK, DeMont RG. Process-Based Assessment of Physical Literacy and the Connection to Injury Prevention Programs. Athletic Training & Sports Health Care. 2018;10(6):277-284. https://doi.org/10.3928/19425864-20180924-01
- Miller MB, Macpherson A, Hynes L. Athletic Therapy Students’ Perceptions of High-Fidelity Manikin Simulation: A pilot study. Athletic Training Education Journal. 2018;13(2):158-167. https://doi.org/10.4085/1302158
- Miller MB, DeMont RG. Sex Differences in the Fundamental Movement Skills of 5–8-Year-Old Children, After a 3-Year Intervention. (2019) Canadian Athletic Therapy Association (CATA) National Conference. Calgary, AB., Canada. May 30-June 1.
- Miller MB, Jimenez-Garcia JA, DeMont RG. The Child Focused Injury Risk Screening Tool (ChildFIRST) – Normative Values, Correlations, and Sex Differences for a group of Children aged 8-12. (2019) PERFORM Centre Research Conference. Montreal QC. *Virtual.
- Jimenez-Garcia JA Miller MB, Hong CK, DeMont RG. Movement Skills Assessment Tool: A Validation Study Using A Modified Delphi Method. (2019) PERFORM Centre Research Conference. Montreal, QC.
- Miller MB, DeMont RG. Athletic Therapy Student Perceptions of their Internship Experience at a Canadian University. (2018) National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) Convention: 69th Clinical Symposia & AT Expo. Free Communications Program. New Orleans, LA.
- Miller MB, DeMont RG. Athletic Therapy Students' Perceptions of High-Fidelity Manikin Simulation: A Pilot Study. (2014) Canadian Athletic Therapy Association (CATA) National Conference. Winnipeg MB, Canada.