Office: AAC 385C
- Historical Aspects of Physical Activity & Sport in Canada
- Applied Human Anatomy Laboratory
- Applied Human Physiology 2 Laboratory
- Exercise Physiology Laboratory
- Fitness Programming Laboratory
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP)
- Instructor Examiner for the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology Certified Personal Trainer
- Understanding Caregiver (to older adults and special needs children and youth) Burnout and Burden
- St. Margaret’s Bay Elementary School Advisory Council Parent Rep
- St. Margaret’s Bay Rail Trail - Lateral Connector Committee Chair
- Duke of Edinburgh program volunteer at Five Bridges Junior High
Wentzell, J. (2019, January). Why the Hesitation With Photo-Elicitation?. In INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUALITATIVE METHODS (Vol. 18). 2455 TELLER RD, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91320 USA: SAGE PUBLICATIONS INC.
Wentzell, J., Kruisselbrink, D., Fowles, J., & Murphy, R. (2005). Residual Physiological And Functional Benefits Following A Year Of Resistance Training In Older Adults. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 37(5).
Why the Hesitation With Photo-Elicitation? International Qualitative Health Research Conference - Halifax NS, October 27, 2018.
Exercise...more effective than a pill? Acadia Lifelong Learning Wolfville NS, November 2, 2018
I’m a Caregiver, I haven’t got time to _______! Caring for the Caregivers Conference – Charlottetown PE, May 4, 2017.
Caring for your loved one….and yourself” Care for the Carer Conference – Summerside PE, October 26, 2017.