Office: AAC 484
- Motor Learning
- Perceptual-Motor Development
- Applied Sport Psychology
- Alcohol consumption patterns, alcohol related harm, and harm reduction strategies in university/college students
- Effective coaching and coach education
- Factors affecting the learning and development of motor skills
- Factors affecting the performance of motor skills
- Postsecondary Education Partnership—Alcohol Harms (PEP-AH) Advisory Committee member
- Postsecondary Education Partnership—Alcohol Harms (PEP-AH) Data Management Working Group co-chair
- Community Alcohol Partnership-Annapolis Valley (CAP-AV) member
- Talking about alcohol in high schools: A Municipal Alcohol Project partnership between CAP-AV, the Nova Scotia Health Authority, Acadia University, the Nova Scotia Community College & the Annapolis Valley Regional School Board
- Kruisselbrink, L.D., Bervoets, A.C., de Klerk, S., van de Loo, A.J.A.E., & Verster, J.C. (2017). Hangover resistance in a Canadian University student population. Addictive Behaviors Reports, 5, 14-18.
- Kruisselbrink, L.D., & Van Gyn, G.H. (2011). Task characteristics and the contextual interference effect. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 113, 19-37.
- Verster, J.C., Stephens, R., Penning, R., Rohsenow, D., McGeary, J., Levy, D., McKinney, A., Finnigan, F., Piasecki, T.M., Adan, A., Batty, G.D., Fliervoet, L.A.L., Heffernan, T., Howland, J., Kim, D.J., Kruisselbrink, L.D., Ling, J., McGregor, N., Murphy, R.J.L., van Nuland, M., Oudelaar, M., Parkes, A., Prat, G., Reed, N., Slutske, W.S., Smith, G., & Young, M., on behalf of the Alcohol Hangover Research Group (2010). The Alcohol Hangover Research Group consensus statement on best practice in alcohol hangover research. Current Drug Abuse Reviews, 3, 116-126.
- Kruisselbrink, L.D., & Murphy, R.J.L. (2009). Female beer drinking and the morning after. In V.R. Preedy (Ed.) Beer in Health and Disease Prevention (pp. 181-191). London: Academic Press.
- Kruisselbrink, L.D., Dodge, A.M., Swanburg, S.L., & MacLeod, A.L. (2004). Influence of all-female, all-male, and mixed-sex exercise settings on the social physique anxiety and immediate exercise intentions of males and females. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 26, 616-622.
- Verster, J.C., Bervoets, A.C., De Klerk, S., & Kruisselbrink, L.D. (2015). Alcohol hangover amongst Canadian university students: Can hangover immunity be really claimed? European Neuropsychopharmacology, 25(Suppl 2), S603
- Lathem, C., Kruisselbrink, L.D., & Sanford, J. (2014, November). National framework development: A facilitated discussion Part 1—The value of a national collaborative. Canadian College Health Improvement Project (CANCHIP) Planning Meeting. Ottawa, ON. November 13.
- Lathem, C., Kruisselbrink, L.D., & Sanford, J. (2014, November). National framework development: A facilitated discussion Part 2—A national framework vision. Canadian College Health Improvement Project (CANCHIP) Planning Meeting. Ottawa, ON. November 13.
- Kruisselbrink, L.D. (2014, June). Exploring hangover immunity. 6th Annual Meeting of the Alcohol Hangover Research Group: A satellite meeting of the 37th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism. Seattle, WA. June 21.
- Kruisselbrink, L.D. (2013, August). Incidence and severity of hangover in a university student population after an episode of heavy drinking: A descriptive analysis. 5th Annual Meeting of the Alcohol Hangover Research Group. Keele University, Staffordshire, UK. August 1-2.