- Laura Graham ('08) has completed the MPt part of her joint degree and is now working on the latter half, her PhD in physiotherapy at Western - she has been funded by OGS the last two years
- Carrie Dillman ('09) is doing her PhD at McMaster and is funded through a CDA doctoral award
- Carah Davis ('09) has finished her physiotherapy degree at Dal and will soon begin work as a physiotherapist at the Yarmouth hospital
- Brittany Barron ('10) has been accepted to and will be attending Dalhousie Medical School starting in September 2011
- Brittany Barron ('10) is working as a Lab Instructor and Research Assistant for SRMK.
- Hannah Ross ('10) is studying towards a MScA in Speech Language Pathology at McGill University.
- Heather Ross ('09) is working for the Extended Warranty II Valley Cardiac Rehab located at the Valley Regional Hospital in Kentville, Nova Scotia.
- Kevin Duffie ('09-Valedictorian) is the Program Coordinator for the S.M.I.L.E program at Acadia.
- Luke F. Reynolds ('05) is attending Dalhousie University School of Medecine.
- Congratulations to Brittany Barron on her acceptance of the position of Lab Instructor/Research Assistant with the School of Recreation Management and Kinesiology, Acadia University.
- Congratulations to Dr. Roxanne Seaman and husband Jamie on the birth of a baby boy. Jacob Lawrence James was born on Thursday, October 22nd at 4:50pm weighing in at 9lbs 1 ounce.
- Congratulations to Rachel Bedingfield '04 and Ueli Albert who had a baby boy, Oliver on June 28, 2009.
- Congratulations to Mary Sweatman '03 and Phil Dennis on the birth of baby Charlie, May 3, 2009.
- Luke F. Reynolds ('05) completed a masters of science majoring in environmental physiology at Dalhousie University with supervisor Stephen Cheung.
- Melissa MacNeil ('04) is working as a Physiotherapist in London, Ontario.
- Leslie Flemming ('05) is attending Dalhousie Law School in Sept. 2006.
- Jennifer Appleby ('04) is attending Dalhousie Physiotherapy School in Sept.2006, she has been traveling in Austrailia, Hawaii and other exotic places since graduating.
- Shanna Thompson ('06) is working at the Physio Clinic in Bridgewater as a Kinesiologist.
- Matthew George ('06) is working as a Kinesiologist at Annapolis Valley Hospital Extended II Cardiac Rehabilitation Program .
- Ashley Pickard ('06) is working as a personal trainer in PEI, training athletes and elderly.
- Chris Farlinger ('05) is completing a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology at Brock and is Assistant Strength Coach Intern for a National Hockey League.
- Grace Boutilier ('03) has completed certification in Podiatry and is a podiatrist in Vancouver, BC.
- Matthew Price ('03) BKinH, CEP, CSCS is the Head Conditioning Coach for the Women's World Cup Canadian Alpine Ski Team.